For weak/damaged nails. Our stamina building, boot camp base coat puts weak, damaged nails through their paces, with a triple cocktail of AHA’s to help restore and revive, vitamin B5 to maintain moisture and vitamin C to nourish and protect. Additionally fortified with patented hexanal to condition.
• Highly concentrated strengthener
• Rescue for weak damaged nails
• Restores and revives
• Nourishes and protects
• Helps nails grow healthily
• Contains AHA’s, vitamin B5, vitamin C and patented hexanal
How To Use
Apply as a base coat beneath your favourite nail colour or wear alone as a protective treatment that has a glossy finish. When wearing alone, apply twice weekly to offer
nails a much needed confidence boost.
1. Apply one coat of Boost + Benefit Base Coat to a clean, dry nail. Using just 4 to 5 strokes paint the nail making sure that you cover the free edge by sealing it from left to right. If you have enough length, apply product behind the free edge with the tip of the brush.
2. Using the same technique as the base coat, apply 2 coats of your favourite Colour Confidence nail polish.
3. Finish with 1 coat of Shine + Shield Top Coat. As it is a glaze formula and dries very quickly, use just 1-3 strokes making sure you seal the free edge. Ensure all corners and edges of the nail are covered and sealed for maximum wear.